Pet Hospice Care and Home Euthanasia
Dr. Elizabeth Benson
Dr. Michael Brown
Dr. Michael Brown has 47 years experience in treating pet animals including “pocket pets” and some exotics. After graduation from veterinary school he completed a residency at Washington State University. He was the owner and director of an American Animal Hospital Association certified hospital for 36 years prior to moving to San Diego in 2004. His goal is to practice the highest quality medicine with compassion with an emphasis on client education. He hopes to provide personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet and owner Benefits of veterinary house calls.
Dr. Dawn Ziegler, DVM
Dr. Dawn understands how difficult the decision is to help a pet pass away. She can help comfort you and your best friend through this transition with great care and kindness. She can help with arranging for the cremation and provide transport for your pet. Dr. Dawn of Home
Sweet Home Veterinary Housecalls offers quality, compassionate veterinary care in the comfort of your home. She is a 1999 graduate of the veterinary college at The Ohio State University and is certified in animal acupuncture and chiropractic.
Pet Burial Services are tailored to your needs and available by appointment only!
Burial Services Include:
- Personalized and tailored memorial arrangements
- Free Pick-up service from veterinary clinics for all burial clients
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with an on-site chapel for memorials and viewings
- All pets are carefully groomed for all burial and viewing services
- A fresh bouquet of flowers provided
- We allow you as much time as you need to pay your respects to your beloved pet